poniedziałek, 17 sierpnia 2015

Mixed media canvas with Crazy birds

Hi, Cześć

I would like to show you my latest mixed media canvas which I created for my daddy's birthday. I used the newest collection from 7 dots studio and famous bird stamps from Tim Holtz (maybe you met them somewhere on internet, I felt in love with them, they are so crazy and funny).
Chciałam Wam pokazać moje ostatnio mix mediowe płótno, które zrobiłam na urodziny mojego taty. Użyłam na nim nowej kolekcji od 7dots Studio oraz  słynne stemple od Tima Holtza (może widzieliście gdzieś w internecie że bardzo je pokochałam, są szalone i śmieszne )

I used many chipboards mainly for details.
Użyłam dużo tekturek głównie do detali




                                                    



Size of canvas is 25x25cm. All birds are stamped with Archival ink and coloured with watercolour pencils. I used papers from Verano Azul collection - 7 dost studio, sprays are from Lindys stamp gang, structure paste from Finnabair, stencil Memory box, different stamps from Kaisercraft and Prima Marketing, Gesso and black and white splash from 13arts. I tried to make funny and not boring canvas with interesting quotes.
Rozmiar płótna to 25*25 cm. Wszystkie ptaki są stemplowane tuszem Archival oraz pokolorowane pędzlem na wodę. Użyłam papieru  Verano Azul collection - 7 dost studio, mgiełek od Lindy`s Stamp Gang, pasty strukturalnej Finnabair, maski Memory Box,  różnych stempli od Kaisercraft i Primy.Gesso oraz czarny  i biały splash od 13arts. Starałam się zrobić nie nudne płótno, interesujące.








Have a nice day, Miłego dnia
Katka


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz