piątek, 19 grudnia 2014

Love Layout & Altered Angel Ornament

Hi there! It's been a while since i created a layout..I dont know why, probably i just got caught up with the mixed media and altered projects bug :)
 Cześć! Minęło już trochę czasu od utworzenia tego layoutu...I nie wiem dlaczego, pewnie po prostu złapałam z mieszałam media i zmieniłam projekt :)

Today I'd like to share with you'll a layout created featuring my two baby girls..its made with a lot of love, hence the many heart :)
Dzisiaj chciałbym podzielić się z wami układem stworzonym z moimi dwiema dziewczynkami..Jest to wykonane z wielką miłością, bardzo dużo serca włożyłam w to :)

I have used the hearts chipboard and the negative..this goes to how, the negatives from the chipboard pieces make great background!
Użyłam serduszek tekturkowych oraz negatywów .... zrobiłam to tak, że negatywy tekturek użyłam jako tła 

Here's my project:
Oto mój projekt: 






Materials Used:
Heart - hearts medium - 30 pieces 

Every year, for Christmas, I try to add little handmade / altered and my reasoning behind it is fairly simple, a touch of hand made goes a long way and spells love :)
Co roku, na każde święta , próbuję zrobić coś ręcznie/alterowanie i moje proste rozumowanie, dotyk dłoni może pozostawić na długo czar miłości

Here's my Project:
Oto mój projekt 





Materials Used:

Angelically - angel wings - Medium
Heart - hearts medium - 30 pieces

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz